Before you start creating your website please
read this page along with the Tutorial page. These pages will
help you get started.
Adding a page to the Navigation
In the Folder List, select the page and drag it to the position
in the structure where you want it.
How to modify the include page
Included Page function is used in this template. Once you modify
the area where the Included Page function is used in the associated
file, your changes will automatically appear on all pages.
1. Company Logo of each page. -> include_logo.htm
2. A sub menu in the Catalogs page. -> include_catalogs_submenu.htm
3. Main menu at the bottom of each page -> include_menu.htm
4. A copyright at the bottom of each page -> include_copyright.htm
5. Top icons -> include_top_icons.htm
- How to include a modified sub menu
1. Position the cursor in a place where the sub menu is located.
2. On the Insert menu, go to Web Component.
3. In the left pane, click Included Content.
4. In the right pane, double-click Page.
5. In the Page to include box in Include Page Properties, type
the URL of your modified include_catalogs_submenu.htm, or click
Browse to locate the file.
7. Click OK.
Replacing the current logo
with your own
Make sure your logo file is saved in a transparent GIF file
format. And do not add a logo that is larger than the maximum
height stated on the logo.
1. Delete the current logo in the page.
2. Add your own logo (on the Insert menu, go to Picture>From
Replacing the Flash Movie
with a static image.
You can use a static image instead of the Flash movie. Delete
the Flash movie and add one that is found in the "images" folder.
1. Click where you want to insert the picture.
2. On the Insert menu, go to Picture, and then click From File.
3. Locate the picture that is found in the “images" folder.
4. Select the picture.
5. Click OK.
Importing the modified flash
movie into your web
1. In Normal view in FrontPage, select the current flash movie
2. On the Insert menu, click Web Component.
3. In the left pane, click Advanced Controls.
4. In the right pane, double-click Plug-In.
5. In the Data source box, type the URL of the file (your modified
.swf file), or click Browse to locate the file.
(Intro Flash : width="478" height="278" / Main Flash : width="757"
6. Specify the width and height of your flash movie.
7. Click OK.
Replacing the Flash Text.
1. Open the txt files in web folder (flash_text_intro.txt /
2. Replace the text with your owns.
3. Save them.